1993 Seadoo SPI

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaytonE

Hi I’m new to this forum and new to jetskis in general. I picked up a 93 SPI. It runs great but the temp alarm is going off after a little bit of riding so I stopped. As far as I know everything’s connected as it should be. The two streams of water are also coming out the back too. Any advise the head seems to be the only thing getting hot. Thanks!

Check that the drain line is clear,,,2 short lines merge onto one,,,at the back of the motor,,,you can pull the pump off to have easy access to the line and blow in with compressed air,,,,,or,,,,cut the line near the pto bearing,,,blow in both ways with the gun,,,and then just insert a “joiner” connecting fitting,,,to complete the circuit,,,sometimes sand will block that line,,,and sometimes zebra muscles will block that line,,.

Check that the drain line is clear,,,2 short lines merge onto one,,,at the back of the motor,,,you can pull the pump off to have easy access to the line and blow in with compressed air,,,,,or,,,,cut the line near the pto bearing,,,blow in both ways with the gun,,,and then just insert a “joiner” connecting fitting,,,to complete the circuit,,,sometimes sand will block that line,,,and sometimes zebra muscles will block that

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 6
I’m not sure where those two lines are. I took off the main water inlet line and blew through it with my mouth and it was clear and water came out the back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back