180 challenger se 2007

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

jpgade13

i just got a 180 challenger se 2007 it has never been in the water. i want to take it out and i live by the ocean is ok to take it out in the saltwater if so what should i do to maintain it? is my trailer going to be cool in saltwater it is a painted trailer

these are all questions that depend on how you take care of it, I would suggest you read the owners manual or buy one and read it as it will teach you proper upkeep for it. A painted trailer will only last so long, they always end up rusting if it is just a steel trailer if you wash it everytime after use it will last alot longer for you.

Thanks i have read it in it talks about flushing the boat and clean the outside a lot of people are really anti saltwater, but for me it means using the boat everyday i have off. I had tears in my eyes when i bought it and now i feel like a over protective father. do you know of any cleaners out there that help combat the effects saltwater, i saw one i think it was called saltx?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back