07 GTI Engine Code P0344, Please Help!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrwaldrop1

This is my first post and I don't know much about seadoo repair, but I was really hoping someone could help me out. I took my 2007 GTI 4-TEC to have it serviced about two weeks ago. Before I took it, the check engine light came on saying P0344, but it never stopped working when I was riding. I got it back last week and went to the lake a couple times but yesterday it was running fine and all of a sudden it stopped in the middle of the lake, once again saying P0344. I tried to start it again and the engine wouldn't come close to turning over. When I got back home I tried to look up on the internet and see what this engine code meant and found from a few sites that my Cam phase sensor signal was missing. The seadoo diagnostic website says the following:

Possible cause:
Damaged sensor, damaged circuit wires, damaged connector, damaged ECM pins or damaged tooth wheel.
Service action:
For the CPS, check for 190 to 290 ohms between terminals A-5 and A-19 of ECM connector.
For the CAPS, check for 12 volts on sensor connector pin 3.
Check continuity for circuits A-20, A-34 and terminal 4 on engine connecton

I was just hoping someone could tell me how to go about checking all this stuff or what I could do to fix it because the place I took it to a couple weeks ago is the only one in town. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Beter for u is buy a manual for your ski , there is step by step how to check all sensors , what tools u have to use. Just take tachometer and check what u got already . Probably your sensor is no good or is some problem with wires. Check connection and sensor resistance Ohm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back