02 rxdi & 97 gtx both very low hrs.for sale/ possible trade!Both run great! (in Ms.)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

raptor

I have 2 seadoo jet ski's for sale or a possible partial trade + cash or a even trade . just let me know what you have and how much cash you have to go with....or will sell for *$6700 cash price obo
Only selling because we dont use and want to get something we will use more. Looking for another toy one or two of the following, like dirt bike, motor bike, 4 wheeler, 7x14 enclosed trailer, popupcamper, etc. no projects, no trash, thanks

BOTH run great!!!!
Yellow is a 2002 rxdi and is a 2 seater and has a very low 60 hrs. It is fuel and oil injected and has reverse. It also has a rear fold down step to make boarding easy. Also has vts (trim) everything works great! Comes with a cover ..very nice! fast ans fun nothing wrong with it!!

The green is a 97' gtx and is a 3 seater. It has a VERY LOW 130 hours.and comes with a cover! it also has reverse and only thing wrong is that it has a rip in rear of seat and gas gauge does not work, that's it!! Cleaned after each use.

Please look up each ski to get more info and specs.

TRAILER: It is a galvanized steel trailer. Tires are good and trailer pulls great! Lights do not work because they are cracked and water got in them but are cheap to replace.

If you look up the nada value on these ski's you will see that the LOW value it about $7500 but the price is much lower than that!!!!

New batteries in both. Both winterized each winter by seadoo dealer. Don't miss out on this good deal for a pair of great ski's PLEASE email me if you have any question!
seadoos.jpg

seadoo2.jpg

seadoo1.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back