RXP - 255 Engine swap with a few questions for now.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Bred

Hello folks,
I have posted a couple times about this ski a couple years ago then just got busy. So long story short, the motor in my Ski blew (two nice holes in the block, one of which blew a hole in the starter as well). I was able to by luck find a new motor with only 10 hours on it. Now old motor is out and both the new and old are side by side swapping things from old to new motor. At the moment looking for two things. I want to have the super charger rebuilt, and have found a place to do it for $569 with free shipping and was just wondering if there is a cheaper place (and I want a place that puts the upgraded ceramic parts in it as well). So is there somewhere that does this?
And the next is I need to find a manual that has torque specs as well. I have found a place that sells the manual, which a - Service / Repair / Workshop Manual - The only thing that it does not say is that it is also good for rebuild complete with specs. So I have a question out to this place about this. - If the manual does not I thought I would ask here in case it does not. Thanks for now, I am sure I will have a few more questions as I progress through this engine swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back