SOLD 2001 Seadoo RX, 1997 Seadoo GSX, Karavan Double Trailer!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

greenwc

Up for sale is a pair of Seadoo skis and Karavan double trailer with locking storage box. Both skis have been used in fresh water only!

Both include covers.

2001 Seadoo RX
Color: Mazatlan Blue
Engine: Two-stroke, twin-cylinder Rotax RAVE exhaust
Displacement: 951cc
Horsepower: 130 hp
Dry weight: 588 lbs
Seating: 1 or 2
Additional features: Forward/neutral/reverse
NADA value: $4000-4500

This ski will easily do 70 mph with no modifications. It will pull a skier/tube with ease.

1997 Seadoo GSX
Color: Red and white
Engine: Two-stroke, twin-cylinder Rotax RAVE exhaust
Displacement: 782cc
Horsepower: 110 hp
Dry weight: 501 lbs
Seating: 1 or 2
NADA value: $2700-3100

2002 Karavan Two Space with Locking Storage Box
Model: WC125046EW
NADA value: $500

I am looking for $6000 OBO. All reasonable offers will be considered. Serious inquiries only please. They are located in Grand Rapids, MI

and are ready for immediate use. Please email me for more information!

Pictures:
jse_IMG_1661.jpg

jse_IMG_1663.jpg

jse_IMG_1664.jpg

jse_IMG_1662.jpg

More pictures here:

Last edited:
it is a nice setup, and a nice price. Somewhat local to me too. Too bad i am not in the market for 2 new (to me) skis.

One question that folks might ask is how many hours the skis have been riden. i do not know at what point they put hour meters on the skis, but a guess might help if you do not know for sure.

1 last thing - welcome to the forum :D

You can check the mpem for the hours on the engine...but you have to go to a seadoo dealer for them to check it on their equipment.

Thanks for the interest everyone. Current hours on the skis is 88 for the RX and 158 for the GSX.

Price is negotiable, please do not let that be a deterrent! I have no idea if the price posted is realistic for these hours.

Wow

Man, I wish I had the bucks!.....They are some eye catcher pwc's....you've kept them in mint condition. I hope you get a good price for them.

Good luck with your sale. Looks like the ebay auction is gonna finish up with about what you are asking!

Back