SeaDooForum.com YouTube Challenge

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
2.png

SeaDooForum.com
is having the very first "Youtube Challenge". The highest rated user created Sea-Doo related video that links to us in the description wins a $100 PWC Muscle gift certificate.

The rules:

1. Video must be unique and user created.
  2. Video must be Sea-Doo related (boat and/or PWC).
  3. The video must link to www.SeaDooForum.com in the video description.
  4. Preference that the video mentions SeaDooForum.com at some point but not required.

Contest runs until 12:00 AM June 10th 2014.

Contest ideas:

1. Post a Sea-Doo related how to video.
  2. Post a Sea-Doo part review video.
  3. Post a video of your day on the water with commentary.

How to submit your video?: Simply post your video on this thread!

Who is interested in participating? Roll call please.

If my challenger is fixed, im doing a video for sure!! The water is still frozen cold but it will be worth it!

mmmmm....still in the 40-50 s here after 1 day of 83 last week.....50-60 rest of the week.

but then again I don't have a video camera...so I'm out.

soon as I get my xp back together I will be charging up the new gopro hero 3, breaking out the wet suit and having some fun on the lake. and then I will post it to SeaDooForum.com .... think I should at least get a sticker for the pre video mention .... lol.. stay tuned kids

UPDATE: good idea guys.. any one who posts a video gets a couple stickers :thumbsup:

I could do a video of rebuilding rave valves with my gopro. I'll finish them by next weekend probably

Seriously? That will give me 3 days after my birthday to get a video done. If I get a Gopro for my birthday, been dropping hints since last summer, weekly. Heck, I don't even know how to use one.

Gonna have to kick it old school on this one:

239.jpg

Seriously? That will give me 3 days after my birthday to get a video done. If I get a Gopro for my birthday, been dropping hints since last summer, weekly. Heck, I don't even know how to use one.

Gonna have to kick it old school on this one:

239.jpg

Lol if you end up getting one and need some advice let me know. I've been using these since the first one came out!

You could post a video singing the blues to your Sea-Doo.. get creative people! :hurray:
Yea that's not gonna happen. Water temp here is still in the 50s, maintenance is up to date and no mods planned. Oh well

Modified one I made yesterday to comply.

[video=youtube;mfJEbZesX3c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfJEbZesX3c[/video]

This one is probably not eligible, but is fun anyway. I made this about 2 years ago...

[video=youtube;RhVlt8f5PfE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhVlt8f5PfE[/video]

Didn't get a video of me rebuilding the raves :facepalm:, but here's something from last summer. Recorded on a GoPro HD Hero 1 and edited with iMovie 11.
[video=youtube;T5M7RuYTxAM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5M7RuYTxAM[/video]

Back