Rx Di

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
what year is that one? What years will work? Patience is a virtue, keep your eyes peeled on Kijiji for ontario anyways, marketplace and there’s 3 or so Facebook groups for 2 stroke seadoo’s. I’ve seen hulls come up every 3 or 4 months and usually for free if they are completely stripped. Parts are plentiful for the DI’s because many of them get parted out because people say they are difficult to diagnose. I will keep an eye out for you.

from what ive seen i think all the hulls years are the same but its a 2002 rx di. The one with the grey injectors. Also i live near clifton park ny so onterio wont work sadly. Not looking to go for a long drive for a hull.

Last edited:
from what ive seen i think all the hulls years are the same but its a 2002 rx di. The one with the grey injectors. Also i live near clifton park ny so onterio wont work sadly. Not looking to go for a long drive for a hull.
Ok, I will keep my eyes open for you, I’ve travelled 5.5 hours each way before for machines before. Twice up to Muskoka area and once to Bancroft which was a bit closer at about 4 hours each way. I enjoy driving though as long I have coffee lol.

Find a better ski to restore. LOL I would take it if you paid me to take it. :D :D

2002 Blue RX on Canal Break-in (3).JPEG

I wouldn’t mess with a di or a rfi even it were free I had a rfi once I hated that thing great when it ran good but the key word there when. I would look into getting a different ski than mess with that thing

You can certainly see where the sun has been hitting the hull for many years, since other places seem fine.
A new hull would definitely be best.

However, it depends on how pretty you want it to look. I would probably try to make a "Francenboat" out of it with a gallon+ of resin then colored gelcoat. You could never split the hull again. Of course it depends on what the inside mechanicals look like. But, I'm not afraid of DI's, and would accept the challenge.

Back