New Members and Profile page: MUST READ!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
2009 GTX 255 iS Drive shaft change

Hi Greg,I have an issue changing a 2009 GTX 255 iS Limited Drive Shaft, I ordered 271001608 and is NLA,instead I have 271001719 (the replacement shaft) and I have to get the rest of the parts to make it fit ,my question is: will all those parts go in easily on the pwc? and is there a "how to" instruction sheet or video available ?
Thanks for your interest and kind answer

Hi and welcome to the SeaDoo forum,

To get the best results and the most help you need to post your question in the 4-tek forum, there are guys there that can help you.

Lou

I´d like to but still I cant because of the number of posts i´ve gotta have I think 5 or 6 to enter the 4-tec forum, hope this help to reach that number

Did you go to home page and scroll down to the 4-tec section? I think anyone can post there.

You can try listing in the buy, sell, trade section of this forum. Your best bet would be EBay.

Lou

hi
just to inform i hope to be one of your team>>>

now i have a project on my p.w.c. engine (overhauling) and i have requested some parts for the crankshaft (initially)

a report well be posted since the project is completed

whats up fellas just bought a 95 seadoo speedster havnt taken pictures cuase am in the process of getting it running bought it for 1300 engines turn and good compression,am going to start removing the old gas changing the spark plugs and giving it a crank...I also have a 2000 Yamaha gp 800...hope seadoo lives up to its name...is $1300 good for that boat? needs interior redone..will post pics soon thanks this is a great site by the way defenetly likeing it

hey guys! im new and i was wondering, do you need to be a premium member to start a thread because i have a problem i really need help with!! Thanks guys!

I think you need to have 5 post in order to start a thread. Come over to ask Jake, Lou and Criss, we'll fix you up.

Lou

Alright thanks, my friend got a 95 xp and we all went out yesterday and it shut down on him out of nowhere!? we need as much help as possible

Whats up guys, Im new to the forum site and already reading lots of good stuff. I have a 2001 GTI ,and I'm on a full out hunt for a second one. But it seems like the prices have gone up in these last weeks.... Summer is almost here I guess! But I'm also looking for little mods I can do on my toy!

hi,,,im new also,,just bought a 98 seadoo xp limited,,wasnt real carefull when i looked at it,,now im in the process of finding all the things wrong with it,,,and there are LOTS,,

New to the site - owned my two boats since new and starting to need some overhauls. Looks like a great place to get advice. Look forward to joining the team!

hi

hi, new member here, just picked up my first jet ski last week, so thought this forum would be helpful in maintaining it

Hello everyone. I just purchased my 1st jet ski a 96 XP. Its like new looking and runs great except for the hesitation when going full throttle. Seems to be a common problem and I don't understand how everything works yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back