Need some help please

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

SleeperZ

Let me start out by saying i am an auto mechanic for many years so i have no clue about Jet Skis i could use some help so i don't break anything.
My wife aquired a 2009 gti se 155 and i am in the process of removing the engine but the shaft coupler is from what i understand a discontinued style for some reason.
If anyone knows the correct way and tools needed to remove this it would be appreciated.355417937_274076731949524_7663934115751298968_n.jpg

Need Carbon seal leak help, I’m new to Sea-Doo repairs and at a loss for Carbon Seal leak. I have a couple questions. 2013 GTI 130 SE, bought used for Grandson. Carbon seal was leaking. Replaced Jet Pump, Prop, carbon seal, flange and boot. I visually Inspected drive shaft for trueness. Question, should there be any end play in the drive shaft? Also after the fact I don’t remember seeing any end bumpers on each end of the shaft. Do they remain inside the motor shaft hole? Can the bumpers be damaged allowing shaft/seal flange movement away from the carbon seal, also are there shaft end thrust forces that push toward stern or bow during operation.

Delayed followup. The drive shaft end bumper was missing and allowed the shaft to float enough to cause excessive water leakage at the carbon seal face. New bumper and problem was gone.

Back