Jetski transportation

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Ash-White

Hi guys, I'm thinking of bringing a couple of jetski's in from America to Australia. Does any one know of any company's that will pick them up in the states, and ship them to australia. Thanks in advance Ashley:)

Ashley, I would try to do a google search and see what comes up. Maybe some on the forms will chime in about shipping and customs ect. I have a buddy that shipped exotic automobiles to the UK from the states. I'll give him a call and see what he says. I haven't talked to him in a while, but I'll give it a try.
Karl

Ok thanks for that Karl, iI heared today, that if you was to take a major part off of the ski, I.e. the engine cowling, you would (possibly) be able to import them as 'parts' because the ski(s) aint whole an not have to pay TAX, anyone heared that before?

I did hear that before. I left a message for my friend that did the car exports. He is away for a few days, and will contact me when he returns...
Karl

Back