I am in Key West...where to launch?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

scooper77515

freebie fixer
Premium Member
We will be here for two days.

Where can we launch and what would be a good cruise in a challenger?

We found one...

We ended up driving around for over an hour (traffic is horrible here!:ack:).

Then when we found the place to put our boat in, it ended up being walking distance from our hotel...

We got a nice tour of the island, led by GPS which the wife had input the wrong data, and it tried to take us back to Kustom Karl's house before we figured out we were going the wrong way. She is just learning to use it, and accidentally hit OK somewhere, and Karl's house it was...:confused:

Anyways, for future reference, City Marina, on Hwy 1, just a couple miles after you get on the island, is a nice place to put in. You have about 2-3 miles of channel you need to maneuver through without a wake, but when you hit open water, it is 30-40' deep and wide open throttle!!!:hurray:

That's cool...sounds like someone's having fun...It's better being in traffic in Key West than in Texas I bet.

Karl

Honestly, I haven't seen very many gay people here.

I heard it was going to be really prevalent here, but I didn't see anything more than I do at home or at the beach towns near me.

Of course, this is coming from a guy who just HAPPENED to be in New Orleans during the Gay Mardi Gras...THAT was a very interesting, and very fun time to be there:cheers:

Nothing, short of a gay march in San Fransico, could top that...

Hit Devual street on the east end... don't get picked up...your wife will get mad.:rofl:

If a sailor approaches you, he doesnt plan on discussing boats!!

Glad you made it down safely :)

If you wanna have a drink or lunch as you pass back through Tampa, let me know!

Back