How did you hear about Seadooforum.com?

How did you find Seadooforum.com

• Total voters
Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Hi, I found this forum on google, I am having problems with my 2014 GTI 130. It's leaking around the flush port, Poor design, I need to grow longer arms to get at the darn nut to tighten it back up!

Dealer should service that for free. I've seen several do this and all have had the dealer fix it no charge.

I am on the Skidoo forum and assumed there was a Seadoo. Looking forward to talking. I just bought a 2008 GTX 215 and a 2009 GTI 130. The dealer said not to start the engine in less than 3 feet of water so not to suck up sand or stones. Is that true or was he just protecting himself? It seems like 1.5 to 2 feet should be enough at idle .
Jeff

I am on the Skidoo forum and assumed there was a Seadoo. Looking forward to talking. I just bought a 2008 GTX 215 and a 2009 GTI 130. The dealer said not to start the engine in less than 3 feet of water so not to suck up sand or stones. Is that true or was he just protecting himself? It seems like 1.5 to 2 feet should be enough at idle .
Jeff

It's true, esp with the bigger motors like yours.

Welcome to the forum.

[MENTION=86882]seadoo@19072[/MENTION] ....I had a question about a problem with my Seadoo. I googled it and the SeaDoo Forum came up as a link to my problem.Welcome to the forum.

Did you solve your issue?

31 foot Pontoon......that's a biggie....do you have any pics?

No, I have not solved my issue. I just posted it but since I am new to this forum I am not sure if I actually posted it to the right place. Yes i do have a pix of the pontoon on my phone. As I learn to navigate this forum I will be happy to post it.

Guess it was Bing. Whatever the default is on Windows 8.1, which is what my computer was put back to after Windows 10 crashed the hard drive and is no longer available for free. I just clicked Windows, went up to the search and punched in Seadoo forum. It was after I had already joined a PWC forum and then wondered if there was a "Sea-Doo only" type out there. Voila. Doesn't hurt to belong to a few, for sure.

Guess it was Bing. Whatever the default is on Windows 8.1, which is what my computer was put back to after Windows 10 crashed the hard drive and is no longer available for free. I just clicked Windows, went up to the search and punched in Seadoo forum. It was after I had already joined a PWC forum and then wondered if there was a "Sea-Doo only" type out there. Voila. Doesn't hurt to belong to a few, for sure.

Welcome to the forum! It will pick up quite a bit here in the next few weeks as season rolls in!

Hello All,
Just bought a used 2006 Sea-Doo Sportster and looking to learn a lot, already replace the air blower and soon to replace the 3 switches on the console cost over a hundred dollars, not inexpensive, also change the locks to the compartment which sea doo wants $127.00 a piece, got them for $26.00 a piece.

Premium member

Want to become a premium member, but don't use pay-pal had bad experience with them , any other payment way?

they charge $12.00 for shipping and handling for WHAT? there has to be a better way?

its funny, if you order just one month its free shipping but if you order 1 yr. it gives me 12.00 shipping haha, they need to fix that

Thanks for letting me know. We will get that corrected!

Hello everyone, ive been reading a heck of a lot of these forum post recently as I have just gotten into pwc's. So I figured I mind as well join, I'm still on the fence about the monthly charge, I guess once I get fully familiar with the forum I'll make a decision thats best for me. I currently own 97 gsx, and two 1998 GSXL's. My gsxl's i got for a steal, but they need work, one of them runs but barely, the other the motor is completely seized. Im deciding if I'm going to sell it or rape it for parts, or reubuild a truly sweet machine. I live in San Diego btw.

Back