3 degree 787 pump wedge

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thumper3322

Hey guys help me out please.

Looking where to buy a pump wedge for the 787 x4 hull, but can't find anything. Google, eBay doesn't come up with anything. Only for newer skis.

Anyone know where I can look? Please!

Thanks!

P. S. Lou if you want to move this to performance section that's fine.

been searching one for months, no luck...
ill tell you one thing, there are alot of ppl looking for parts that just arent made anymore and they are very hard to come buy. Someone could make some serious cash if they started producing items like: the wedge, billet gas caps, grates, billet fuel knobs, umi steering, spi/sp single gauge hoods, carbon fiber hoods etc...there are tons more im forgetting im sure..

Ya kinda sucks. Grate you can get Fyi.

Also the oem starter bracket is none existing. They don't make them anymore. Found 2 on ebay band new so bought both lol.

Hopefully someone will chim in.

Where is doc? He should make them :)

I've got one . Found it on PWCToday last year . They are hard to come by
In the middle of my clip you can see what it does when you trim up lol
http://youtu.be/KlqcP3xjOh8

Last edited by a moderator:
Already did that, works a bit, but not what he is throwing. Also you do get a tinny but if performance with the wedge since it allows for less redirect compared to stock. Less friction.

The remove the VTS motor and offset the main rod to pull more?

I will tell you this--NOT GONNA BE CHEAP I'd bet at least a couple o' hundos for just one. And in this case a couple is more than two or three. I'm sure Doc would agree.

Huh.... The ones I have seen range from $120 - 200. $120 is ok.

Just looking to seed what's out there, but doesn't look like much.

Lol man i swear it took me a year to find one. I went on every forum and put a WTB out for it. Throwing the roost is what i wanted it for too actually. If you feel like making someone wet , simply go in front of them, trim up, and here comes a fountain lol
The trim rod is adjusted on this setup also. On my stock nozzle, since i dont use the siphon tubes anyway, so i grinded them down and grinded down the back of the nozzle to make it throw just a tad bit higher then with the stock R&D nozzle i use now.

Oh and if you do get one, you will realize that if trimmed all the way up, it wont like to turn right because the stock steering arm is not made for the extra distance of the wedge on the pump. ALSO, you will need to buy 2 longer bolts to mount the wedge and nozzle to the pump . That was a challenge in itself finding stainless.

thumper and rosie, the roost is the same reason i want a wedge as well lol.

Ive already shortened the VTS arm as much as it will let me, and i only get a tiny roost, maybe 2 feet..there is another guy on youtube which i believe past away from what a member told me on here (RIP Justin) and his roost was twice the size of Rosie's, it was so nasty looking!

thumper and rosie, the roost is the same reason i want a wedge as well lol.

Ive already shortened the VTS arm as much as it will let me, and i only get a tiny roost, maybe 2 feet..there is another guy on youtube which i believe past away from what a member told me on here (RIP Justin) and his roost was twice the size of Rosie's, it was so nasty looking!
Yea , Justin's roost was higher then mine . I also have my arm shortened , I'm thinking about grinding the top of my nozzle for some more throw , just haven't got around to it yet .

I'm going to have to get a better video of mine .

He is referring to the top of the jet pump. If you look at the back trim it up you can see where it will or does hit. If you shave that down it will go higher. But, that is where the bilge lines go. He has another drainage system so he doesn't care about the oem built in system for removing water from inside the hull.

gotcha, i have a rule bilge pump so id be ok. But i dont think mine hits right now..

this is frusturating cuz i really want to throw a big nasty roost like Justins lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back