Yamaha wave runner 700cc

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

smoyer44

Bought it and engine is sized from sitting,took head off and found Pistons were rusted to block,got one piston out but can't get other one out..how to fix and remove piston

Yeah even if that Yamiturd ran you should just sink it for a little personal fishing reef or something. I mean if I were stranded on a island I might ride a Yami in..... no I'd probably just hang out and live off coconuts lol.

Well il, try that and ha I think I'm gonna make the hull a planter,these things r junk, got it for free so it's all good

Yeah even if that Yamiturd ran you should just sink it for a little personal fishing reef or something. I mean if I were stranded on a island I might ride a Yami in..... no I'd probably just hang out and live off coconuts lol.
Ouch. Glad my honda dodnt take a shit at the meet up. Yamiturd hahaha i like it.

Back to the original thread, my favorite remedy for "un-sticking" a piston, Marvel Mystery Oil, most Walmart's carry it.

Moving thread to non seadoo talk.

Lou

Well il, try that and ha I think I'm gonna make the hull a planter,these things r junk, got it for free so it's all good

Can't beat the price! Good luck with getting it going. Sorry I can't help I've never messed with those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back