WTB T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 (preferably Unlocked)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

100guard

WTB T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 [NO LONGER NEEDED]

We've got a provider up here in Canada that uses the same network as Tmo, but the S3 can't be bought on a subsidy up here, so I'd be stuck buying it for $700 lol. No way that'll happen.

If you have a way of gettin' a discounted S3, either through a buddy or through a subsidy that you have not being used, drop me a line.

If you pay $99 for it, I would be happy to pay quite a bit more, win win for ya.

I'm in Canada, so I'd need it shipped up here, Paypal is no problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck....they are going for 300 to 400 or more around here. I have the S2 and love it. runs circles around my wifes iphone 4s.

Wow, that's it? If so, that's good enough for me. Find me one, and I'll pay a little more on top for your time.

I just found a S3 for verizon for $200 basically new in the box if you know anyone interested.

Actually I bought a native one to my carrier last month, but if this was any other network I could find you someone. Verizon I don't believe is compatible with any Canadian carrier unfortunately. I'll double check,

no big deal. i went ahead and bought it for $150. They are selling for about 400 on ebay. So im gonna make a few bucks off it.

Back