FOR SALE WTB OEM 787 Starter (2x)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

shattered00

I am seeking at least one, but two if in stock, OEM starters for 1996 XP. If they do not work but are in condition that they can be rebuilt, I am still interested. I have been unable to find any as this appears to be the unicorn piece. Thank you for any help.

Yeah, unfortunately I purchased an aftermarket one before knowing this and it has crapped out already. I have two 96 that I am trying to rebuild and one is almost done, but is having electrical issues and I need an OEM starter to help with diagnosing the problem but I have found none on any website including eBay. Minnetonka is also out of stock.

I obviously suck at searching. I typed in 787 OEM starter in ebay right before I made this post and saw nothing. Thank you very much for showing me this link. I am thinking the fact I included the OEM part is why it didn't show up? Regardless, thank you!!!!

No problem. I just search seadoo 800 starter. On a side note, i picked up a truck load of parts month ago. In the pile was a black nippendenso starter. Anybody ever see one before?

Back