WTB '98 Speedster Seat Back Cushion in Red

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am always afraid they will blow out like that. Was it on the water or while you were towing it? They can be found sometimes on ebay, but be prepared to pay a lot.

I am always afraid they will blow out like that. Was it on the water or while you were towing it? They can be found sometimes on ebay, but be prepared to pay a lot.

It was on the water. I had dropped off some friends at another marina, and was heading back to my point of launch. Looked back after riding probably 20 minutes to a big void. Absolutely heartbroken.
I've found complete sets on ebay, but I only need the one. I can't justify the requested $500 for 2 cushions in which one is already torn. If I can get a replacement for a "Fair" price, I'm going to have to sort another way to secure these to the boat.

There was a guy selling them one by one on ebay, think he might be trying to just sell the whole set now. I am afraid of doing the same thing because I have the same boat.

Thanks for the reply. I'll keep searching. If anyone is interested in splitting the cost of a set, I'd be interested in going in on something. Let me know if you see a set somewhere.
Thanks.

There is a silver back rest cushion on thee for 200. You could buy it and buy a cover from the other listing i just put on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back