Winterizing 2012 Seadoo Rxtx260.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

tjc702

I wanted to add pink antifreeze. My thoughts were to just stick the hose in the jug and hook it into the flush port and start the ski. I thought it would suck it in but it didn't. I had to use a pump. I'm I missing something here? How does it suck the water in when on the lake?

I wanted to add pink antifreeze. My thoughts were to just stick the hose in the jug and hook it into the flush port and start the ski. I thought it would suck it in but it didn't. I had to use a pump. I'm I missing something here? How does it suck the water in when on the lake?

I️t doesn’t. I️t pushes water in from the impeller area. There is a hose in the impeller area that feeds the exhaust to keep I️t cool as well as the Intercooler to condense the incoming air.

The engine is cooled via the Ride Plate which acts like a radiator as the coolant passes through the plate via a water pump on the engine. The ride plate touched the water you are riding on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I pressurize a 5 gallon holding tank filled with antifreeze. I run it through my rxp as part of my winterizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back