why is my seadoo tec-4 supercharged ic making 1 long beep then 4 short ones?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

bear69will

ok so my uncle used to own these they got stolen and 2 years later got recovered now we are trying to get them into good working condition but when we go to turn it on i put the key thing on and i get 1 long beeeeeeeeeeeeeep then 4 realy short fast beeps and i dont get any kind of led displays nothing the cheerps continue every few seconds. we chacked all the fuses and they dont seem to be the problem iv looked every where online to see if any one had a similar problem and nothing of the same matter.(close but not the same)

i would really like some help on this subject we are trying to get them into good working order for the summer.

ok so my uncle used to own these they got stolen and 2 years later got recovered now we are trying to get them into good working condition but when we go to turn it on i put the key thing on and i get 1 long beeeeeeeeeeeeeep then 4 realy short fast beeps and i dont get any kind of led displays nothing the cheerps continue every few seconds. we chacked all the fuses and they dont seem to be the problem iv looked every where online to see if any one had a similar problem and nothing of the same matter.(close but not the same)

i would really like some help on this subject we are trying to get them into good working order for the summer.

Push the start button

have you tried really pressing the start button?... kinda sounds dumb but on my gtx you have to press the button in the right area with the right amount of pressure to get it going..

after you check the battery and all your connections for tightness....

one long beep then 4 short beeps every 30 seconds with no lcd usually means the lcd is not communicating with the ECU = bad LCD normally. but they normally start and run fine, just no gauges, unless your ECU is bad.

check battery first but DON'T jump start it from a running car. but someone may have already done that which can take out the ECU or LCD or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back