Which impeller and wear ring do I need?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnviL Man

2003 Speedster 240 EFI.
I want to replace the impeller and wear ring but I am having a hard time finding what I need. I am googling and ebay but I cannot find something that literally says it'll fit my specific boat. I am unaware if other models have the same impeller as mine as I am seeing plenty of stuff for the challenger, sportster and so on, just nothing on mine. If possible please send me a link right to what I need specifically. My impeller is pretty chewed up and the ring is showing some wear so I want to change them both. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
The wear ring on the mercury boats is not like the seadoo rings. You have to replace the whole metal part. On the seadoo engines the wear ring is a plastic sleeve. I hear there are services that will install an aftermarket ring like the seadoos have.

The wear ring on the mercury boats is not like the seadoo rings. You have to replace the whole metal part. On the seadoo engines the wear ring is a plastic sleeve. I hear there are services that will install an aftermarket ring like the seadoos have.

Thank you for the response but I am back at square one still. Can anyone point in the direction of the parts I need?

I repaired one for a friend with a type of metal epxoy like JB weld ,that was ayear ago and still going well.
you will probably get a better response if you try posting in the mercury boat section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back