Where do I find a 2019 1503 motor??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle01

My 2019 gti 155 had a piston come apart at 74 hours... not happy.

To make matters worse I can’t find anything for this new of a ski! Piston disintegrated, head got some damage, rod bent, flipped around in the cylinder I’m sure... and it’s all in the sump. Basically junk.

I just paid it off and the dealer wants about $9k to fix it.... I only paid $12k brand new.

Figured I’d ask before I set it on fire. Ideally I’d like to get it running and replace it with something more reliable. 74 hours, fully maintained with sea-doo oil and filter, fogged for storage (stored indoors) and adult ridden. To say I’m disappointed is an understatement.

Thanks for any insight you might have!

Kyle

Unfortunately, nobody is providing rebuilt engines or replacement parts for the latest version of the seadoo full size engine yet. There are a couple places working on the spark 900 ACE motor which came out in 2014 but this engine came out years after that.

What's worse is seadoo is back ordered on these engines($6000 for a long block) as well due to low supply and they are all going towards their new model production which is way behind and limited. Seadoo holds all the cards on this engine right now and they are going to make their money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back