What type of Battery for a 1995 Sportster Jet boat

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

kringdoo

I'm not near my manual at the moment and need to buy a battery while I'm out for my 1995 Seadoo Sportster Jet Boat. Can anyone tell me the recommended battery? No optional equipment installed.

Thanks in advance!!!

The early speedster boats used 2 batteries, with so much trouble and not a speck of room many owners converted to a single group24 size, you would be smart to open the engine bay to see if yours is 13 inches=group27 or 10inches=group24 long, the width and hiegth are the same regarding 24 or 27.

It's a single Engine and I bought it with 1 battery

I'm in a pinch - away from the boat and manual. Just need a tip on single battery. Not sure if this helps but the sportster is a single engine.

Thanks in advance!!!!!!

Group24 will be the one, and it is a very popular auto size if you are buying a wet cell it will be priced low in spite of good power ratings based on fitting so many different cars/trucks.

Thanks!

I got a group 24 Marine Battery at an auto parts store and it fit and works fine! Thanks to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back