What should I do with it??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidscar

Hi all, I'm new to this site and was wondering if I could get any direction from someone here..

A couple years ago I received two 1995 sea-doo bombardiers and a double trailer they were on, in trade for my yamaha 450cc quad and a few hundred bucks.
It was a fair trade I think, but anyways this was back in 06, I rode for that season, with my mrs. on the second doo, that winter I had them both winterized and covered. The mrs. and I seperated in Jan. of 07, and she took one of the sea-doo's with her.

Having no compulsion to ride anymore, my poor doo has sat in my backyard pretty much ever since.

I have always kept it covered and even garaged it for the first two years, I pulled it out last week and cleaned it all up, looks great.

Here is my issue: I don't know a damn thing about boats or motors.. I also don't have any inclination of using it anytime soon. Should I bother trying to fix it? I mean, would it really be worth it in the end to try and turn a few dollars? Or perhaps just scrap it?
And secondly, what should I do with my trailer? it's a 14ft double sea-do trailer with a 1 7/8" hitch..

Any input on this matter would be greatly appreciated.. winter is on its way and I don't want to have to dig it out again and again this year like I did last winter..

Thanks! - Jay

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome.
Sorry to here of your trouble but hopefully everyone is happier...

In regards to ski, if you have no interest on fixing what wrong with it?? then sell it, but be prepared to take a loss now in the off season.
Non running ski don't get very much. Sometimes its better to part ski off in pieces.
The trailer is worth something esp if a double.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back