WHAT NEXT for new 230 Challenger SE (2011)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaylaurence

Hi my names Jay and I am based around London and Glasgow, with my new 230 Challenger SE (2011) bought last week on its way to Postmouth Trafalgar dry stack.

I have 2 question, with one for those of you a little closer to home.

Firstly, I was hoping someone could let me know which iPhone app will best cover my navigational requirements. Obviously I will only be out on day trips, but I would like some form of gps while out on the Solent that will give me a good idea of where I am and what's around me.

Second of all, are there any Solent boaters or PWC users who can give me an Idea of where to head for a nice family day out with light towing etc. We will be launching from Portsmouth Trafalgar dry stack, and then I was hoping to explore some of the Isle of Wight and anchor up by a beach. Any advice or reviews of some days out around the Solent would be great and thank you for any help you can give.

Looking for other owners with advice and experience with this boat!

J

Check out navionics, it works well and I believe they have the maps you need

The navionics app is great! It's got everything I'm looking for, however it advises not to use it for navigation!?

Is that not the whole point of the app?

J

I have used the navionics for navigation and it works perfect, I would say you have what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back