What life jacket/vest do you own?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

qcustoms

Hry guys new ski. New jacket time..
But soo msny options.

What are your opinions and thoughts? I want something slimline and non bulky but with the same buoyancy tho.

Some say jet pilot some say others but then there's models too..
I'm a surfer so I am confident swimmer so no need for a full life jacket.

Laws have changed. Beside buoyancy there is a speed rating and it must match or exceed the device you are on and in. In some cases there is a minimum impact rating as well.

Repairing and selling iPads, iPhones and Mini iPads.

I have three Nautica water ski vests. It's full neoprene, I love these jackets, plenty of floatation, takes a lot of impact, and form fitting. The reason I have three is they don't make them anymore. You might check Ebay someone may have NOS, you can't have mine. :coolgleam:

Lou

I also use the neoprene style. Much more comfortable, good flotation and pact ratings.

i have a bodyglove neoprene and love it! has a zipper plus buckles, vary comfortable. seadoo also makes neoprene that comes with a d ring for the dess lanyard

i have a bodyglove neoprene and love it! has a zipper plus buckles, vary comfortable. seadoo also makes neoprene that comes with a d ring for the dess lanyard

I have the Seadoo version that matches my skis. Couldn't help myself. LOL

I have the Seadoo version that matches my skis. Couldn't help myself. LOL

yep been thinking on that one as well, it's gotta say seadoo! lol when i had my 97 gsx i had a matching red seadoo vest.

I bought mine from my local dealer. $49 each as I did my winterization there.

Been using Jettribe for a short while now. VERY comfortable and minimal while having plenty of floatation. Starting using them when we added Jettribe to the PWC Muscle store. PWC Life Vests

neoprene quicksilver one I have its really nice although I cant find it anywhere prob left it on some ones boat last year I hope it turns up. im going to buy a spare just in case im deff not going to fit in the old ladies roxy one.

I recommend a nice neoprene if its cheap it prob feels that way you get what you pay for when getting a vest

I have two neoprene's and several vinyl's, I never use the vinyl's they are loaners.

I prefer my west marine neoprene slightly more than my body glove, but only by a little bit, probably because its red vs black and i figure if I fall in the water i'm easier to spot if i'm a red blop floating vs a black blop.

I have two neoprene's and several vinyl's, I never use the vinyl's they are loaners.

I prefer my west marine neoprene slightly more than my body glove, but only by a little bit, probably because its red vs black and i figure if I fall in the water i'm easier to spot if i'm a red blop floating vs a black blop.

Awsum thanx now to complicate things lol i do t go fast often. It's more the air and landing I need protection for a fall lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a jet pilot nylon side access and a slippery neoprene front zip up. Hate the side access. It's a problem for my belly.

Jay

Back