what kinds of mods are there for a 2000 rx 951

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

RX951rider

i love the thing, fast, jumps good, 2 seater, looks good, but i would like a liittle more ummmph.... i would like a combo that gives more top end but doesnt take away take off, anything you have in mind, any links are apreciated, and any 'bang for buck' mods you know of, tell me please... also i was on rivas website looking at a pump wedge and a intake grate, what should i do? 2000 seadoo rx 951 millenium edition

Unless you dump a bunch of $$$ into the engine... you won't get what you are looking for.

If you install a new grate... they normally keep the pump loaded better... but it turn, will actually slow your top speed because of drag.

If you install an impeller... you can get one with a little more pitch... but then your bottom-end will suffer.

An aftermarket tuned pipe, combined with a good aftermarket impeller is a good choice... but they aren't cheap. That combo will cost you +$800, and it may get you 4 or 5 MPH up top, with a better mid.

Unlike a land based vehical... you normally need a big change of power to feel a small change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back