What are the Best Piston kits for M2 sport jet?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

jjb325i

Hi, Ive searched quite a bit and am only finding WSM pistons. I was also searching for any threads in the forum but couldnt find. Please dont hesitate to point me to a thread.

Are the WSMs good replacements ? Has anybody done a comparison and rated all available pistons?

I see my standard pistons have 2mm rings but the WSMs have 1.5mm .....which is better?

Thanks in advance and Happy Easter.

John

Hi, Ive searched quite a bit and am only finding WSM pistons. I was also searching for any threads in the forum but couldnt find. Please dont hesitate to point me to a thread.

Are the WSMs good replacements ? Has anybody done a comparison and rated all available pistons?

I see my standard pistons have 2mm rings but the WSMs have 1.5mm .....which is better?

Thanks in advance and Happy Easter.

John
all those views and no comments

Sorry... I' haven't been around much because of personal issues. But, The WSM pistons, are fine in the Merc engines. I rebuilt my engine 7 years ago... and it's still going strong.

Hi. How's the rebuild going? WSM for me as well. Rebuilt my engine a few years ago and still running strong. I would recommend fuel injector clean/flow at same time as engine rebuild and also check lube system. Get hold of a manual and check/test all electrical components that make this engine function properly. You do not want to get to the water after a rebuild and have issues. O yes, do not run this engine out of the water for long, even when on a hose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back