West Coast Seadooing!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

kustomkarl

Premium Member
Premium Member
The weather is getting super warm in this neck of the woods. Lets hear from everybody.

Karl

Here in The Peoples republic of Kalifornia,
:ack:

Weather is great in Sacramento right now, just got back from "wasting gas" out on the river on the 3D.
Kinda dead during the week, great time to ride as the weekends are just to crowded to do much other than go in slowly in strait lines.

Winds here are blowing 30+ mph with gusts up to 45mph with temps in the high 90's to low 100's. It's been going on like this for a while now. Really ruins your skiing days on the lakes. My friends can't skip work on the weekdays like I can so when the weekend gets ruined, it's a bummer. :(

We don't consider Texas "west coast"...

Weather has been great for watersports. In fact, too hot to do anything that is NOT in the water.

Kinda windy this week, though, and huge sloppy waves at the beach, but rivers should have some smooth spots.

Columbia.

ben out 7 times already. only had a couple days of pure sunshine. other then that i will still have to wait a few months :(

Winds here are blowing 30+ mph with gusts up to 45mph with temps in the high 90's to low 100's. It's been going on like this for a while now. Really ruins your skiing days on the lakes. My friends can't skip work on the weekdays like I can so when the weekend gets ruined, it's a bummer. :(

I know what you mean divemode. I live in Artesia and can't wait for the wind to stop. :reddevil:

snow level dropped to 2200ft......raining at the house yesterday and kinda cool....... they had to break out the snow plows for the pass- AND IT"S JUNE!

I'm sure our day of summer will get here sooner or later

washington state (west side)

It's finally summer in Western WA

80 Plus for more than two weeks.... can't beat the Western Side of the state when the sun finally arrives! We ski in Mason County on a small lake in the county that holds more fresh water lakes than any other in the state... (can't ski on all of them however)... Live in Renton, WA but Lake Washington Boat Ramps are all too darn busy on summer weekends.... have a cabin on Spencer Lake and just leave them there.

Anyone else from these parts?

Watermom

i'm in oak harbor....love of course lake campbell, sammish is nice.....but the best time is in easter WA....moses lake....4th of july was insane

Wife and I have a vacation / retirement house on the Colorado River in Bullhead City, Az. Have had Seadoo PWC's there for years, just bought a 230hp Speedster. Perfect for the river. It sometimes gets a bit shallow, but no problem for the boats. Plenty of power to ski and the whole rig fits very easily in the garage. Now, to get a trailer that will carry both the GTX Limiteds and the Speedster.

Wife and I have a vacation / retirement house on the Colorado River in Bullhead City, Az. Have had Seadoo PWC's there for years, just bought a 230hp Speedster. Perfect for the river. It sometimes gets a bit shallow, but no problem for the boats. Plenty of power to ski and the whole rig fits very easily in the garage. Now, to get a trailer that will carry both the GTX Limiteds and the Speedster.

You mean 215hp.....:cheers:

I sure wish we could get a good weekend to ride in Eastern WA. Always seems to be super nice and warm during the week and come Friday the storms roll in and the wind kicks up to 35+

:cheers:

COME ON SUMMER!!!!

Back