Watertemp at pisser

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitewheels

Have relocated the pisser to the side of the hull just below rubrail driverside.
How hot approx would the coolingwater be exiting the pisser?
Out testing first time of the season today and I thought it was hot....could barely touch it. As you all know you can't reach it oem back at the towhook

I would be more concerned with the flow and not as much with the temp.
As long as the water is flowing more at higher speeds less at idle you are fine.

Yeah youre right. Don't know were I was going with this question. The pisser is a indicator that you system actually have cooling....
Yes, it don't piss at idel and increases when rpm rise

Be sure to read your spark plugs; if they are light gray or white you are running lean, which would create more heat and the cooling water would be hotter.

The temp can depend greatly on the body of water you are in. If the water is hot to begin with, then obviously it will be hotter than if you are in a cold body of water

Ran it today. Pulled plugs and they are the same color a little on the rich,like almost choclate brown. Water is still hot at the pisser but it runs fine and doesen't overheat. 14degres celsius.....so not so warm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back