Watercraft swerving to the right with straight handlebars.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, about 10 days ago I bought a Sea Doo Fish Pro 155 with 45 hours of use.

I noticed that his handling is not as accurate as smaller models, this was even expected.

However, I noticed that it turns to the right if I keep the handlebars straight.

In order to be able to walk in a straight line, I have to steer the handlebars between 10º and 15º to the left, it makes the watercraft travel in a straight line but slightly capsized to the left side.

Has anyone experienced a similar situation? I haven't taken it to the dealership yet, but I ask here because I was a little disappointed with that.

Thank you!

I have a similar issue with my GTI 90 but nothing serious. I noticed that this phenomenon is increased/reduced with wind. I suspect that my ski is slightly unbalanced and I told myself I would ask the dealer this year when winter is over. Could also be related to my weight distribution as well. I lost 35 pounds in the past eight months, can’t wait to try it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back