Wanna Race?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

seadogg

I posted this before, but not in the correct forum..

This is my 2003 Challenger 2000 trying to keep up with a 180MPH+ Turbine powered boat...

[video=youtube_share;txIUgVBPx8s]http://youtu.be/txIUgVBPx8s[/video]

Direct Link

This looks like it's near Red Eye's? My dad has a boat in Baltimore we hit the ocean / bay in...

ever been there?

i'm very familar with that part of the bay, my buddy lives off queen ann road near kettle creek and we can smell when he fires that thing up, but he is gone for maybe 10min comes back and thats it, i can only imagine what the fuel runs for that thing! I believe there is another one sitting at lightning jacks off route 70.

Scott

Yea its an amazing boat. Sometimes he takes it down our lagoon to pick up our neighbors across the lagoon..

p1000721.jpg

p1000716.jpg

p1000723.jpg

Attachments

• p1000723.jpg
    p1000723.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 22
  • p1000721.jpg
    p1000721.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator:
seadogg your off kettle creek? Im just north of the mantalokin bridge, in brick on the metedeconk. My buddy that lives on queen ann rd has a 20ft seadoo jetboat twin 215hp maybe you've seen it he isn't on a lagoon..

Scott

Im actually closer to Silver bay (around the corner from Kettle Creek) across from Cattus Island. I am sure I have seen your buddy, I travel all over the bay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back