Wakeboarding Behind Speedster 150

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattyb21

Hi, I'm only new to the forum, but have been readin a lot and being new to jet boats would like some input on modding my boat.

I've got a 2009 Speedster 150 with the 255Hp supercharged rotax. I'm 100 Kg's and we have around 200Kgs (350-400Lbs) of ballast onboard when wakeboarding, along with 3 people, fuel, boards etc.

What kind of impeller would you recommend, we really need to pull hard out of the hole to get the boarder up while pulling all the weight in and behind the boat. I know it will mean sacrificing top speed but thats a small price to pay for (hopefully) some much needed power to to get the boat pulling like a freight train off the mark.

Also, can anyone make any recommendations other than adding weight to the boat to give a bigger wake on a jet boat?

Cheers.

Impellers....

Hi, I'm only new to the forum, but have been readin a lot and being new to jet boats would like some input on modding my boat.

I've got a 2009 Speedster 150 with the 255Hp supercharged rotax. I'm 100 Kg's and we have around 200Kgs (350-400Lbs) of ballast onboard when wakeboarding, along with 3 people, fuel, boards etc.

What kind of impeller would you recommend, we really need to pull hard out of the hole to get the boarder up while pulling all the weight in and behind the boat. I know it will mean sacrificing top speed but thats a small price to pay for (hopefully) some much needed power to to get the boat pulling like a freight train off the mark.

Also, can anyone make any recommendations other than adding weight to the boat to give a bigger wake on a jet boat?

Cheers.

There is a guy who really knows his impellers. His business was small for a while, where you could talk to him personally, his name is Mike. You write him email and tell him what you have and what you want, I'll be he hooks you up with the exact set up you are looking for. I don't know if he does international sales but with PayPal, I don't see why not. You might be able to get a member in the forum to help if need be.

He sells many brands. Check out his website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back