Wake Surf

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

nesnfred

Finally got the ballast dialed in. Had both stock 500’s filled, 540 in ski locker, 350 port side swim deck and 350 back port side seat. Re-routed bilge out of starboard side ballast vent hole since we manually fill bags. If you don’t do this, water will continually wash into bilge thru swim deck express hole. We could surf both sides...9.5 mph.

I would look into the stick on surf wedges from Ronix and Liquid Force they really clean up the shape.

The challenge with those is that the rear of the 2008 Wake Edition is the tail curves at the back and there isn’t much boat to attach it to beneath the rub rail. We made a diy one and there’s just not enough boat back there for it. Do you have one on a 230 Wake?

Thanks for posting Nesnfred, I've been wondering if could go ropeless. Took this pic of the wake on my 230 the other day, thinking this will be decent enough to start. Didn't want to invest in surf gear until I know will be able to etc ..IMG_0351.JPG

Hey there, just updating. Was out for end of summer and had 4 different surfers able to go ropeless. No ballast, no shaper. Did have 8 people in boat. Not the best wave but successful.

Couldn't figure out video so threw on YouTube... Add https://
youtu.be/xHFXFtSo1Co

IMG_8960.JPGIMG_8975.JPGIMG_8955.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back