Wake-23 2007 help needed!:(

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

samdoo

230 Wake 2008 help needed!:(

Hi guys. New here.

I have 3 questions if any one can kindly help with each:

1- I need help to find the fuse map for the Seadoo 230 Wake 2008.
I was using sound system and it went off. Lighter on the panel that was connected to GPS is off too but electrics else where are fine and engine turns on as it should. I guess it is a burned fuse but only if could find where it is located and which one.
Also music was on loud side but not too loud. Now why the fuse should go off? Do I need a second battery or have to listen with low volume all the time?

2- One of the engines is running about 200 rpm less than the other now. It wasn't like this before but other than that engine sounds solid and no drop in speed. Is this normal or I need a service?

3- Fuel gauge has never worked right from beginning. Is this a common problem and what can I do to see it work?

Thanks for help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the seadoo forum samdoo. I own a "2008" 200 speedster with almost the same wiring If you had the GPS and the stereo on at the same time it just overloaded the circuit. The fuse should be behind the stereo or in the engine compartment by the electrical box. As far as the fuel guage, I had mine replaced under warranty and a tach as they didn't work properly either. Is it still under warranty? As a quick repair for the fuel guage. On the top of the fuel tank is 2 sender units and fuel pumps, 1 for each engine. 2 plugs one is connected and the other is just setting on the other sender. You can't mix them up. Just unplug the harness from the one sender to the other side. Seadoo uses the same unit 2 times, 1 for each engine. Now the guage should work. If you have to buy one the pump/ sender is about $275.00 the tach is another $150.00. good thing for warranty.

:cheers:
Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back