Voltage Rectifier

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmykay

I have a 2000 seadoo and was having a 12V low warning light.

I don't have a whole lot of time to diagnose what it is, plus I am currently without a DMM so I dropped it by the local shop to check it out to verify my speculation. They told me that the rectifier is bad.

Does anyone have any experience with http://www.regulatorrectifier.com? I can get the same rectifier from them for half the cost of the shop getting one from SeaDoo. It just seems like it falls into the realm of too good to be true and I’d either be getting a far inferior product, or the wrong thing altogether.

Yes, I bought a new rectifier from them for my 96GSX, I've only had it a few months so far O.K. They come highly recommended several other members of this forum has ordered from them also. The specs. actually exceed OEM.

BTW: Welcome to the forum.

Lou

Thanks. For a $100 difference, you could see how it would cause someone have pause.

Thanks for the welcome. Hopefully I can string together a few years of trouble-free ownership. ;)

I don't know what model ski you have or I would have checked, but you can click "PARTS" at the top of this page to order OEM parts, click on the year and model of your ski, find the part you need and add to cart. The parts are from Riva Motor Sports.

Lou

Thanks for the heads up. The same part that is 99 through regulatorrectifier is 176 through riva motorsports.

I do really like the diagrams they have though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back