Twin Engine PWC??/

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

kenttyy74

Anyone ever seen a twin engine pwc?
ive looked around, and cant find one.
then again, i cant find a X-4 hull plug/mould either.
if anyone happens to find one. im very interested.

if a twin engine has been done. how are the engines arranged and hows the handling/ power.

on a different note. can a person widen the hull, rotate the cylenders on one engine by 180 degrees and have the exaust come out the outside of each engine/

or is this just a retarted idea?

ive been giving a ton of thought to this lately.
and i would love to see two 950s in an x-4

im a pretty good fabricator, and i need the hull plug for the CF hull anyways, y not make it for 2 pumps.
what would that add.... another 1.5 feet in with?

any ideas would help?

Retarded... yes... but thinking is how things get done.

As far as putting two 950's in an X4 hull... I don't think there will be enough room. To do a twin, and to take advantage of 2 engines... you will need 2 pumps. That's going to require a custom hull.

I got a x-4, but i'm in CA. But if interested, the hull is "tits", pm me.

thanks for the offer, i currently have a 96 xp that i would tear appart if ness.. im looking for the hull mould like the factory would use.

as far as a custom hull, thats what im wondering.

obviously i wouldnt put 2 engines on one pump....now thats retarted.

im wondering if ANYONE...EVER has made a 2 engine jetski.( with 2 pumps too..haha)

im seriously considering making a twin engine, so i just wanna know if theres anyone who has befor me.

obviously i wouldn't put 2 engines on one pump....now thats retarded

I've always kept my mouth shut... but there are guys who have +350 hp skis... and try to put it all though a 155mm pump. They have problems with cavitation, and when they get to about 80 mph... the ski will make a nasty left turn. Normally, it's unexpected, and throws the rider. To solve that prob, they have to relieve pump feed pressure. (loosing efficiency)

im wondering if ANYONE...EVER has made a 2 engine jetski.( with 2 pumps too..haha)

im seriously considering making a twin engine, so i just wanna know if theres anyone who has befor me.

I've been playing with watercraft since the mid 80's (before sit-down skis were even available) and I've kept up with the "News" in the industry... and to my knowledge, I've never heard of anyone really doing it. I'm sure someone has tried... but it's never made it out to the main stream news.

If you are a guy who is good with fiberglass... do it.:cheers:

thats exactly what i wanted to know.

and yes, in the next year i will build one.
il also post pics of it so keep contact with me of your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back