Travelling to the USA

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Bertscampers

I'm a newbie and just bought a gti se 130. If I take to visit my brother on Rhode Island do I need a special registration or special boat id. What do I need?

Thanks for the help.

Wouldn't see why you would, you don't need it for your car when entering.;)

Enjoy the time spent here with family!

I do not believe so. When I was younger my grandfather would take us into Canada pretty often to go fishing. He towed a 19 ft aluminum boat across the boarder at least 50 times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be safe, I'd have proof of purchase for the seadoo. Very unlikely they will ask to see it but it's better to have it than not.

I'm referring to coming back into Canada.

Thanks for the help. I have the ownership with proof of purchase with vin numbers. I also called the insurance company and it's covered as long as I don't take it south.

Thanks for the help. I have the ownership with proof of purchase with vin numbers. I also called the insurance company and it's covered as long as I don't take it south.

W-e-l-l aren't you going south......? :driving: ;)

I have boundaries on my insurance as well. Somewhat arbitrary in my opinion.

I have worked for the Government since 1982. I love my job and my pay/benefits, but like you said, it does come with struggles...

Back