Total Noob...Sorry... Need help on putting gas in 1996 challenger

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazelbrook Inc

Hello everyone. I am brand new to owning a boat and I bought a 1996 sea doo challenger. Its embarrassing to even ask this but I dont even know how to put gas in it. I was told it is a 40 to 1 mix ration but I also noticed there is a separate tank for oil? Can anyone help me out with this? Im sorry for the silly question... this is just all new to me. Thanks everyone.

I suggest you ask the previous owner about the boat
If everything is functioning correctly you fill the petrol tank with fuel and the oil tank with a very good quality 2stroke marine oil ( I use valvoline) and away you go
However if the boat has had problems, some owners like to pre mix in the tank, usually due to an engine seizure
You need to ask as if the oil injection system is faulty you will fry the engine !

Hello everyone. I am brand new to owning a boat and I bought a 1996 sea doo challenger. Its embarrassing to even ask this but I dont even know how to put gas in it. I was told it is a 40 to 1 mix ration but I also noticed there is a separate tank for oil? Can anyone help me out with this? Im sorry for the silly question... this is just all new to me. Thanks everyone.

Thank you. I cant get an answer from the guy who sold me the boat. I guess ill try to do it that way. Thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back