Torx racing questions

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

wfo speedracer

I was looking for a replacement ECM for a 2005 4tec the other day and ran across this place. They offer a service that reprograms ECU's.

I am just wondering if anyone here has used them before and what the results were. Apparently they can remap and Seimens ECU to go in what ever ski you want it in, for example I have an ECU for a 2005 215 supercharged model and I want it remapped to go in a regular 155 GTX, the cost is $200.00 which is much cheaper than either a used or a new ECU.

Everything I have read about Torx and their ECU tuning on other forums is not good and based on this I would never use them. If you hear of a few bad reviews on a business that's a lot different than everything you read being not good.

Take this with a grain of salt as I have no first hand experience with Torx racing.

If half of what I've heard about them is true, I wouldn't have them wash my ski, much less program it. As above, I've no first hand experience. Just what I've read and one local guy who's ski is still sitting up until he can save the money for a new short block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back