Time for me to leave!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Luv2Camp

When I rebuilt my Seadoo a few years ago, I told my family I would ride it until it broke again and then I was done. Two days ago I lost spark and sold it as is yesterday. I just wanted to say Thankyou for all of the help and knowledge I have received from this forum over the years. It would have been very difficult for me to overhaul my machine without you guys and all of the helpful threads I was able to find to teach me. It has been fun but now I must go! I will be spending my free summer time now on my Harley and my boat.

On a side note, I have 5 gallons of new sealed quicksilver pwc low ash oil I am selling. I will also be selling my once used engine alignment tool and jet pump bearing removal tool as well as the lip seal installation tool. Pm me if interested as I will still troll here until I sell them either on here or craigslist.

Again, thanks for everything!

No, you cant leave!!!
Seriously though, thank you for all of your time and input here. We will be sad to see you go but have fun on your boat and bike!

When I rebuilt my Seadoo a few years ago, I told my family I would ride it until it broke again and then I was done. Two days ago I lost spark and sold it as is yesterday. I just wanted to say Thankyou for all of the help and knowledge I have received from this forum over the years. It would have been very difficult for me to overhaul my machine without you guys and all of the helpful threads I was able to find to teach me. It has been fun but now I must go! I will be spending my free summer time now on my Harley and my boat.

On a side note, I have 5 gallons of new sealed quicksilver pwc low ash oil I am selling. I will also be selling my once used engine alignment tool and jet pump bearing removal tool as well as the lip seal installation tool. Pm me if interested as I will still troll here until I sell them either on here or craigslist.

Again, thanks for everything!
SeaDoo or no SeaDoo you are always welcome here buddy.. enjoy the Harley.. check out www.harley-forum.com sometime ;)

Back