Tie down help

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

snrusnak

I'm trying to figure out how to utilize a better transom tie down setup for my dual PWC trailer. I've only had these a few weeks, I got a good deal on them. I got them running and we plan to clean them up a bit, but for now we are just enjoying them. I've been running a single ratchet strap through both rear PWC tie down loops and hooking to the trailer on each side. I'd really like to get some stainless retractable straps, my buddy has the ones permanently mounted to the trailer which is great, however, his jet ski's do not extend past his trailer. Mine extend past about 6 inches. I read from one of the strap manufacturers to stay within something like a 30 degree angle, so I don't think I can just mount them to the back of the trailer. I am thinking I can either mount them on top of the traileer rail, or make an angled bracket that bolts to the bottom of the trailer rail. The bow mounts are all the way forward also. PXL_20210808_235021326.jpgThoughts??? Thanks!

Attachments

• PXL_20210808_235037221.jpg
    PXL_20210808_235037221.jpg
    586.3 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back