three bond 1184

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
in the manual concerning rebuilding the jet pump unit it says to use locktite 515 in seal housing, all around outer diameter and on seal seat. Could I use three bond 1184 instead of the 515 with no problems? 1996 gts

I wouldn't as that is not it's purpose.

You can get the 515/518 at any NAPA auto parts. Pretty sure 515 is Loctite brand and 518 is Permatex but same stuff.

I rode around my area to 3 auto parts stores before I found the Permatex Brand in the large tube. Good ole NAPA had what I needed. :)

I buy mine from Amazon in 50ML tubes, I went through 23 of them in 2018
Why wouldn't you just buy the 300ml caulking gun cartridge? Lol

I don't know about us pricing but that 50ml tube is around $30 CAD at napa and amazon. The 300ml cartridge is under $100... like half the price.

Why wouldn't you just buy the 300ml caulking gun cartridge? Lol

I don't know about us pricing but that 50ml tube is around $30 CAD at napa and amazon. The 300ml cartridge is under $100... like half the price.

I've thought about it, but just haven't had the desire to do so.. maybe when the busy season hits this year.

To me the 50 mil tubes are just the perfect size for handling. It is actually less than half the price, 60 bucks for the 300ml and 22 for the 50ml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back