thought i had bad compression but dont.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

ford man

i have a 2000 GS (718cc) ive compression checked it with a rented tool from autozone. and got readings of 115/120psi however, i rented another one at another parts store and got these#s i guess the one from autozone was faulty.
Lou doo, am i ready to hit the water once i rebuild carbs & fuel system and grey fuel lines?
thanks cody

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 22
REALLY??? Bro, HOW MANY times are you going to post different threads with your compression numbers??????????????

i have a 2000 GS (718cc) ive compression checked it with a rented tool from autozone. and got readings of 115/120psi however, i rented another one at another parts store and got these#s i guess the one from autozone was faulty.
Lou doo, am i ready to hit the water once i rebuild carbs & fuel system and grey fuel lines?
thanks cody

I sent you a Personal Message. Please read it and respond to it so I know you got it and we are on the same page,,
Thanks,,

This is ridiculous. I've seen this same post about the same subject and same doo like 7 times!

Seems like you have a fan Lou:facepalm:

This is ridiculous. I've seen this same post about the same subject and same doo like 7 times!

Seems like you have a fan Lou:facepalm:

And yet some part of me keeps hoping to see another post about the compression. Maybe a third reading should be done first. Is that wrong?:D

Sorry Cody! Just having some fun... Change the lines and get out on the water. Please do not post 10 times when you change the lines though:thumbsup:

Is this too over the top?

9.gif

3.gif

10.gif

racer, I don't think we can be sure that horse is dead until you check it's compression.

This is getting ridiculous!!!!
How many posts on the same thing???

People have given you good advice, so rather than post multiple timdx about the same thing, go clean your carbs and replace your fuel lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back