Thinking Bad MPEM

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
My 2005 RXT-215 (104hrs) Start having long BEEEEP on RXT when running on lake, found out its showing No fuel, but tank is full, So i pull fuel pump out measure fuel sending unit with an OV-Meter test was GOOD, swap out fuel pump with an GTX, Still GTX is reading the correct fuel levels and RXT is reading incorrect fuel levels, Swap every thing back to original location, RXT still having incorrect fuel levels, So what will be the problem, I`m thinking Bad MPEM.

The skis with Mpems in bilge next to engine always have issues with the two connectors on the mpem
Check fuses and connector pins for corrosion or being pushed back
A wiring diagram helps to identify the correct pin and connector to look at

Mpem only supplies the power to the circuits and negatives are controlled by the ECU

Ok I tried that and Doo just starts when you do that, Now I`ve been told its going to be the MPEM, Now can I put a resistor inline to change my values to match or within the spec of aging MPEM, Right now my RXT is running Beep free or Sensor free, but running low on fuel, Display gauge is showing just above 1/2 tank, but when tank is full out of value or specs then its throws fault code and Beeps, showing no fuel, (tank is Full).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back