The NEW SeaDooWareHouse.com with special forum pricing!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
We are very pleased to announce a much needed update to SeaDooWarehouse.com! We are also offering a new member pricing structure for all SeaDooForum.com members. Use the promo code SALE at checkout to receive a special member price on all of your OEM SeaDoo Parts!

Visit now www.seadoowarehouse.com

Update the promo is automatically applied when you login to pay! No code needed!

They seem to be very slow on shipping. I believe they do not stock parts. I think they shop for them after your order is placed. Eight days and starter not shipped.

All shops are slow at the moment, I think it is a supply chain issue. I have been waiting months for OEM seadoo parts.

They seem to be very slow on shipping. I believe they do not stock parts. I think they shop for them after your order is placed. Eight days and starter not shipped.
SeaDoo Warehouse gets the parts directly from BRP. BRP has fulfillment facilities in Georgia and in Canada. They ship to the dealer then the dealer ships to you. Sorry for the hold up but the process is slower than normal right now.

SeaDoo Warehouse gets the parts directly from BRP. BRP has fulfillment facilities in Georgia and in Canada. They ship to the dealer then the dealer ships to you. Sorry for the hold up but the process is slower than normal right now.
I ordered a part in October and received an email that it would ship 11/4/21 - 11/11/21. Still have not received the part or any other communication. I have filled out the question form on your site twice asking for update and still no response. I understand shipping may be slower right now, but how about at least an update so I know that my part is still coming. Reference # 33502

Hey spudman just messaged you back. Shipping is actually fast if it's an item in stock. It gets slow when the part is special order and takes extra time to get to is to ship I apologize about the delay. We do have a message on the site stating the delays bit those aren't reflected on the order emails. Thanks for your patience here!

Can I get part #278002270 on a timely basis? It's the gauge cluster for a 2007 GTX
My "dealer" says he can't get it shipped until July 19th. He's had it for over a month already!! By the time I get it back, the summer will be almost over!
I would really love to walk in with the part & say "HERE! Now fix the damn thing!"

Can I get part #278002270 on a timely basis? It's the gauge cluster for a 2007 GTX
My "dealer" says he can't get it shipped until July 19th. He's had it for over a month already!! By the time I get it back, the summer will be almost over!
I would really love to walk in with the part & say "HERE! Now fix the damn thing!"
Unfortunately its on backorder.. We can get it but would be looking at the same window.

I ordered a starter that was in stock from the parts house It was delivered in the time frame I was given. Yes its pricey but I dont want to r-r the engine again, Im not made of money { if I was I would not be working on a 1998} but time is also valuable around the midwest in the summer.

Back