The new 2012 RXP-X 260

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha i thought someone might make a thread about it. I love it, but I would still love to see something smaller.

This looks great, this is the direction BRP should be going. Still a big ski, 4' wide x 10' long, but looks to be very agile. I would still like to see smaller and lighter, but a great start. Anyone heard anything about pricing?

Lou

I'm underwhelmed... it looks like they may have a better intake grate in the jetpump, but they still have these 6 giant holes in the rideplate which cause constant drag. Dumb, dumb, dumb! I would like the fully adjustable handlebars, those are neat... but the rest of this watercraft really doesn't do much for me.

Also I'm just not 1 for the angled/chisled look... I prefer smooth flowing lines. Just personal preference that.

- Michael

i just boght a 2011 rxpx and from the looks im glad i didnt wait to next season and be stuck getting that ugly ski

If someone is saying that these skis are no fun, I seriously doubt that they've even been on one.

I saw the 2012 up close and wasn't sure what if it was at first. I've got the Speedster 200 and I thought for a boat it was fast. I bit off more than I could chew on smooth water against this thing. It flat out goes balls out... like I was standing still at 50+ and then I thought OK how does it handle, even better than the speed. I'm waiting for my kids to get older and then we are moving to these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back