That's it! I'm gone!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Ifonecapa

This pandemic is getting worse with all the recent reports talking about the vaccine and new variants. I'm really losing it and I'm thinking of isolating myself, living on an island, and forget the world! I may not have the virus but I will die of a mental breakdown if it goes on! Am I crazy or what? Talk to me, please.

This pandemic is getting worse with all the recent reports talking about the vaccine and new variants. I'm really losing it and I'm thinking of isolating myself, living on an island, and forget the world! I may not have the virus but I will die of a mental breakdown if it goes on! Am I crazy or what? Talk to me, please

Wow...i totally empathize,,am sick of "orders",from the top,,,when they are hypocrits,,,having their own gatherings,,,and do not follow any scientific data at all,,,the island is a great idea,,,unfortunately,,,this forum is not for political/personal editorials..,,ride your ski and get away from it all.

Planning on gettin the vaccine as it's required in some areas. Well, soon enough it will be required everywhere.

Planning on gettin the vaccine as it's required in some areas. Well, soon enough it will be required everywhere.
Get the vaccine , and relax . At least you might not die from it, just get sick for a couple days. I got Covid myself , but was vaxed months earlier, and just got a headache for 2 days.

I agree, this is FB material if it carries on.

However.

Turn the news OFF. It's an entertainment industry that only survives if people are kept glued to it. Happy stories don't earn money.

News off. Open the door and go outside. Say "hello" to your neighbor, go for a walk, walk your street picking up trash, help an old lady across the street, look for an area in your community that needs attention and see to it's need.

It will lift your spirit to make "good" happen in this world and your example will inspire others.

YOU might be the ONE THING another hurting soul sees that brings them the peace they need to leave the "darkness" they are trapped in by staying isolated and feeding on the fear the media sells.

If you have ever watched "the thirteenth warrior" you'll remember the viking that acts as the "interpreter". He never shows fear, he makes the most out of ever moment he has and doesn't worry. I know it's just a movie, but what he says is true. Your fate is already determined so don't waste life worrying about it. Choose HOW you want to live in your spirit.

I post videos of me riding my 94 XP in the winter time. When I ride I do it alone, I don't do it to draw attention to myself and act like I'm some kind of hot shot. When I do the ride it is for me and me alone to savor life. I leave the problems of the day behind by going someplace no one else is so I can feel ALIVE. That "other place" is not necessarily a measure of distance, but mindset. Break the routine of life and LIVE YOUR LIFE.

My rides do get noticed by people. Very often I have someone that approaches me laughing or giving a "high five" at the boat launch. Most of them mention they have an old watercraft that "doesn't run right". THIS is where I take advantage of my ride in that I HELP the other person diagnose what might be wrong and give them suggestions on what to do. The ride benefited me and someone else.

Turn off the media circus. Block out rumor, gossip, opinion, all are not true and exist to only cause trouble.

As always I'll extend the invitation to take you on a river tour of Fairbanks Alaska if you ever get up here in the summer. I have extra machines, I know the shallow spots and "the pump house" serves an excellent cheeseburger on the deck.

Don't worry, you'll waste a wonderful life away doing it. There is a lot of good out there once you shut the news off and see reality in helping others.

I'm always on the lake by myself most of the time, and meeting a lot of new friends on the water. Just this week I towed a man and his daughter broke down in their 27ft open console fishing boat back to the docks 3 miles out in a rain storm. I was the only idiot riding around in the rain on the lake , and the guy waved me down. His daughter was scared to death out there being broke down, they were glad to see me, thanked me a million times. I didn't know my GTX155 had it in it, it towed the boat easily .

I'm always on the lake by myself most of the time, and meeting a lot of new friends on the water. Just this week I towed a man and his daughter broke down in their 27ft open console fishing boat back to the docks 3 miles out in a rain storm. I was the only idiot riding around in the rain on the lake , and the guy waved me down. His daughter was scared to death out there being broke down, they were glad to see me, thanked me a million times. I didn't know my GTX155 had it in it, it towed the boat easily .
Good on you for helping out! I like getting out on deadwind rainy days, keeps the water from getting to wild as long as the wind stays down.

Good on you for helping out! I like getting out on deadwind rainy days, keeps the water from getting to wild as long as the wind stays down.
Agree, it was getting pretty scary looking out there, and they were in panic mode for sure, and the sun was going down. Think they would of had to pull an all nighter?

Back