Testing a lanyard dess key.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

whosurpopi

I saw the post that said it should get less the 10 ohms. I tested my key, and on the 200 setting if flickers from the 1 to 700 and quickly goes back to the one that is always there. If I move the setting up to 2000 i get 675 when i move the setting to 20k i get 11.38 at 200k i get 62.5 and at 2000k i get 400. From what i see, my key is bad, but can somebody confirm this please.

I saw this post. To test the post, unplug it and remove it to your bench it's a little easier to probe everything that way. You should have continuity from the solid black wire to the metal ring on the outside shoulder of the post all the time. You should also have continuity from the white w/grey trace wire to the small contact on the very top center of the post all the time.
When I touch outer ring and black wire, I get either the 1 . or it flickers between that and around 1700 So I am going to get the new post and try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back