Tempo Vent Line Replacement

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

julienj

I'm in the process of replacing the original gray Tempo fuel lines on my '97 GTX & XP and was planning on leaving the vent lines alone. Fortunately, I've replaced all of the lines between the tank and the carb and I haven't seen any green 'goo' on either ski.

My question is, am I safe to leave the gray Tempo VENT lines? My assumption is that those lines are not in direct contact with the liquid gasoline and either wont degrade the same, or shouldn't end up in the gas, or at the very least if any goo made it's way into the tank, it should get caught in the fuel filter (the cup, not the carb filters).

yip, leave them alone,
unless your really anal about stuff, the engine is out, and you have a beer left in the frig and need an excuse to drink it.

I left mine alone, buddy that did his resto changed his. His check valve on the fuel vent just went and poured gas all over his replica graphics. :(

Mine leaked JUST a smidge when I first hooked it all back up and fueled it up. HOPING mine doesn't do that once I go for an actual ride. Guess I should put that on my list of things to get( check valves).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back